To our valued customers, suppliers & friends,
After two months of closures, we’re finally back. 400 Gradi are reopening the doors back to Brunswick, Eastland, Essendon, Crown and Adelaide. We can’t wait to dine with you all again and do what we love doing best!
As we reopen, things will look a little different. We ask that you please be patient with us as we pivot our way through and adjust to this new norm. Limited reservations will be taken, as we will only be able to seat 20 guests per sitting. No more than 6 people per table is aloud. Maximum group bookings are of 6.
We will ask you for your first and surname and contact details at the door (as instructed by the Government) to assist with contact tracing. Menu’s will be via a QR code on tables, keeping everything contactless, just to be safe. Nonetheless, we’re open and ready to adapt in order to service again!
The team at the Gradi Group would like to reiterate that although we will reopen, we are still committed to the safety and welfare of our customers, employees and our local community. Whilst keeping up to date with the Governments rules and regulations, we would also like to take the time to reassure and advise you of the proactive measures we have put in place above our already high standards of safety and hygiene within our venues.
Across all Gradi Group venues we are:
- Keeping hand sanitiser at all venues for guests to use on arrival and departure
- Sanitising all surfaces hourly that are frequently touched, including door handles, bathrooms etc.
- Personal space within the restaurant is at least 1.5m between dining groups
- Sanitising all tables between each booking
- Ensuring any staff member who has travelled, or been in close contact with anyone who has travelled OR been in contact with anyone suspected to have the Coronavirus, go into self-quarantine for 14 days and only return to work after medically cleared
- Checking the authorities updates regularly and continuously following official recommendations. We will continue to update you as required
- If you are feeling unwell, or prefer to stay in, takeaway is still available across all venues, along with our Gradi Mercato. Learn more here.
These are unpredictable times for everyone in the community, and we will do our best to keep supporting those around us. We appreciate your support and patronage throughout this difficult time.
If you have any queries or concerns, please do reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep Safe and Healthy,
Johnny Di Francesco & the Gradi Gang