To our valued customers, suppliers & friends,
The team at Gradi Group are committed to the safety and welfare of our customers, employees and our local community. We have been closely monitoring the status of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and want to take the time to reassure and advise you of the proactive measures we have put in place above our already high standards of safety and hygiene within our venues.
Across all Gradi Group venues we are:
- Keeping hand sanitiser at all venues for guests to use on arrival and departure
- Sanitising all surfaces hourly that are frequently touched, including door handles, bathrooms etc.
- Increasing personal space within the restaurant by ensuring that there is at least 1.5m between dining groups
- Sanitising all tables between each booking
- Introducing a home delivery and pick up service, GRADI SUPERMARKET, bringing the Gradi experience to your home – see here for more!
- Ensuring any staff member who has travelled, or been in close contact with anyone who has travelled OR been in contact with anyone suspected to have the Coronavirus, go into self-quarantine for 14 days and only return to work after medically cleared
- Checking the authorities updates regularly and continuously following official recommendations. We will continue to update you as required
These are unpredictable times for everyone in the community, and we will do our best to keep supporting those around us. We appreciate your support and patronage throughout this difficult time.
Whilst we would love to see you in our restaurants, we do ask that you please stay home if you are feeling unwell.
Remember our restaurants are still open for Business and if you’re social distancing, use our GRADI SUPERMARKET.
Keep Safe and Healthy,
Johnny Di Francesco & the Gradi Gang