400 Gradi’s New Menu!
Our legendary Johnny Di Francesco has decided it’s time to mix things up… How you might ask? With a brand-spanking-new menu!
Our loyal Gradi-familia are probably thinking… ‘WHAT! Is he crazy? If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.’ But never fear, your ol’ faithfuls aren’t going anywhere.
In addition to the trusted crowd pleasers, Di Francesco is introducing some incredible new Italian dishes, curated from the freshest and tastiest ingredients.
These delicious new additions will officially launch on the 12th of March, across all 400 Gradi restaurants. So no matter where you are, you can easily indulge in Johnny’s new hero dishes:
- Linguine: Squid ink pasta tangled with juicy spanner crab, asparagus, garlic and chilli
- Tortelli: Soft, buttery pasta filled with ricotta, beetroot, pine nuts and sage
- Crocchette (Antipasti): A crispy and flavoursome crocchette with pumpkin and black garlic aioli
- Beef Carpaccio (Antipasti): Succulent beef topped with bagnacauda dressing, rocket and parmesan
- Octopus (Antipasti): Tender octopus with avocado, pomegranate and cucumber
- Burrata (Antipasti): Beautiful heirloom tomatoes with fresh toasted bread
If you’re craving a feast of Melbourne’s best Italian food, look no further than 400 Gradi. A delicious menu packed with authentic wood-fired pizza, fresh pasta dishes, traditional antipasti bites and an endless array of mouth-watering beverages.