Learn the Art of Making True Pizza Napoletana
Want to know how to make perfectly cooked Neapolitan pizza? Whether you are lucky enough to have a wood-fired oven in your back yard, or have a regular domestic oven, our highly skilled pizzaioli will show you how to make pizza dough from scratch, and transform it into an award winning pizza. It’ll be more than just your average cooking class!
- 100% Arabica coffee to start the class
- We’ll teach you how to make your own pizza dough from scratch
- Hands-on cooking of your own pizza in the 400 Gradi kitchen
- Glass of Italian wine to compliment your pizza
- Take home pizza dough for your next pizza party
- Course notes
- Further information on what you need to make true Pizza Napoletana at home
Upcoming Class Dates:
Saturday, 23 March 2019 – held at 400 Gradi Brunswick – BOOKED OUT
Saturday, 6 April 2019 – held at 400 Gradi Brunswick – BOOKED OUT
Saturday, 13 April 2019 – held at 400 Gradi Brunswick –BOOKED OUT
Time: 10am to 12pm
Where: 400 Gradi Brunswick East & Gradi Crown
Cost: $120 per person
Brunswick Bookings: 400 Gradi Brunswick on (03) 9380 2320, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for availability.
Crown Bookings: Gradi Crown on (03) 9292 5777.
Please note: class dates are subject to change depending on class sizes.