Learn the Art of Making True Pizza Napoletana
Want to know how to make perfectly cooked Neapolitan pizza? Whether you are lucky enough to have a wood-fired oven in your back yard, or are normal like the rest of us with a regular domestic oven, our highly skilled pizzaioli will show you how to make pizza dough from scratch, and transform it into a yummy pizza. It’ll be more than just your average cooking class!
- 100% Arabica coffee to start the class
- We’ll teach you how to make your own pizza dough from scratch
- Hands-on cooking of your own pizza in the 400 Gradi kitchen
- Glass of Italian wine to compliment your pizza
- Take home pizza dough for your next pizza party
- Course notes
- Further information on what you need to make true Pizza Napoletana at home
Upcoming Class Dates:
Saturday, 14th April 2018 – BOOKED OUT
Saturday, 28th April 2018
Saturday, 12th May 2018
Saturday, 26th May 2018
Time: 10am to 12pm
Where: 400 Gradi, 99 Lygon Street, Brunswick East
Cost: $120 per person
Bookings: 400 Gradi Brunswick on (03) 9380 2320, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for availability.
Please note: class dates are subject to change depending on class sizes.